Card for Fuji camera

Bike-it 21:46 PM 22 Jan 13

Just bought a Fuji F800 camera and i need a new memory card for it, what size card would i need to buy 16 or 32Gb i will be using the camera for taking shots around the house going on holiday and the odd night out, is the card in the link below suitable for my camera just a matter of choosing which size to go for?

http://www.7dayshop.com/memory-cards-and-usb-flash-drives-1/sdhc-cards?cat=494

Bike-it 21:48 PM 22 Jan 13
  SillBill 22:41 PM 22 Jan 13

You have to check your manual to see if SDHC cards are compatible with your camera, if not just go for regular SD cards.

BRYNIT 15:44 PM 23 Jan 13

The Sandisk Extreme HD Video SDHC 16GB is suitable for your camera.

If you look at your instruction manual it will tell you how may photo's/videos an 8GB card will take.

Unless you are going to take a lot of videos a 16GB would be big enough.

Personally for pictures I would use a smaller card as I've never been able to fill even a 4GB card.

Bris 16:51 PM 24 Jan 13

I use a 2Gb card in my Nikon DSLR set at the highest quality and take lots of pics and like BRYNIT havnt managed to fill it yet. I can take 278 pics before its full and as I download them to a PC regularly dont need anything more than a 2Gb. 16Gb and 32Gb cards are very expensive by comparison and if you lose it all your pics will be gone.

My advice would be to buy a couple of 4Gb cards and even if you use the camera to take HD videos you will still find them more than adequate and if, at a later date, you decide 4Gb is not enough you can always get an 8Gb.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…