Can't enter pin No in Phone

golfpro 27 Jun 10

I recently changed my contract from a pay as you go sim card to a monthly contract. I have two phones, a Nokia 5800 I bought brand new unlocked, and a Samsung Corby pro which I got free when I changed contracts. The Nokia worked fine with the PAYG sim but on the contract sim ( same card and pin), I tried to go back to the Nokia yesterday but when I boot the phone up I don’t get the “Enter Pin” screen. Anyone know why?

gengiscant 27 Jun 10

Are you saying that your Nokia does not take your new contract sim?

golfpro 28 Jun 10

That's what I was trying to say, but last night I had another look, took the sim card out gave it a bit of a clean and now its working OK.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message