canon printer

chass 28 Dec 10

HI,Canon PIXMA mp130/110. printer stopped working last night and in the window came up "waste ink absorber almost full". Have not got a manual and can't print one off (printer not working) help please thanks Chass

onthelimit 28 Dec 10
  john bunyan 28 Dec 10

I had a MP760 with this problem after 3.5 years. I followed the onthelimit route,; warning stopped but in the end a load of black ink seeped out on to my wooden desktop. I had a quote of £120 to change the pads (Labour I guess as the pads are cheap) It was only a little dearer to buy a new machine. If you Google and follow up , there are those who claim to have been able to get the pads out and washed in running water. I wish the designer had put in an external waste in tank or made it easier, but I guess this is built in obsolescence.

chub_tor 28 Dec 10

Instructions for removing, cleaning and re-setting the ink pads click here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message