cannot log in on picasa

nonowtatall 22:37 PM 07 Nov 11

i have a bravia tv and have picasa on my computer i uploaded my photo albums and have a wifi dongle in my sony tv i followed the instructions and all my albums came on just recently after i had been watching them i signed out by mistake and ever since then i cannot access them it keeps telling me alert log in wrong check server i have tried many times even resetting the tv to factory reset and deleting picasa and doing a reinstall my password is the one i use on the computer and that works can anyone throw some light on the subject as google cant nor can sony

johnathann 12:04 PM 08 Nov 11

It may be a general error from Picassa. Wait and try later. It may connect.

samual123 18:40 PM 08 Nov 11

According to me what is the reason of that,I keep getting an error message that "this account cannot log in to web album".I have a gmail account, so the user name and the password is correct.I have reset my password, but the result is still the same.Some one, please help!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…