camera lenses

podlod 13:36 01 Jul 08

Hi, can you please tell me if all lenses that connect to the Nikon D70 dslr are also conversant with the Nikon D80 ? thank you.

jack 14:31 01 Jul 08

spend some time with this lot.
click here

ventanas 15:36 01 Jul 08

If you're thinking of upgrading it may well be worth a short wait. The D80 has been out for a couple of years now and it looks like a D90 is very close.
click here

And yes, all D70 lenses will fit a D80 (and also a D90 unless things go very strange)

podlod 08:16 02 Jul 08

Hi thanks for all the info, and I clicked your link to the new d90 nikon, and I cannot believe that this camera does all that, it must be a wind up? next they will be saying it is supplied with a pacemaker for the heart!!!

ventanas 08:59 02 Jul 08

I agree, and much of it is just fiction, but the time for a new release is about right. There are rumours about an updated D3 as well, even though Nikon stated they would not do this any more. The D2 went through a number of designations.
I'll stick with my D200.

podlod 10:09 02 Jul 08

Ha Ha, well again thanks for the info, but is ironic because in about 5 years time you will prob be able to buy a camera like this, and in 10 years prob with a pacemaker!!!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009