Cable Tidy?

peter4076 15:34 PM 15 Oct 09

Have just purchased a black glass 3 tiered tv stand, and just realised that there is no cable tidy/guide, could anybody point me to an upright cable tidy that would click onto the rear of my new Kaspian 900 tv stand, your thoughts are most appreciated.

peter4076 17:07 PM 15 Oct 09

Cheers Gandalf, but they are mostly for those people who have their big tele's on the wall, mine will be in the corner visible to all and sundry unless I can correct this mistake.

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:07 PM 15 Oct 09

Any good?.... click here

peter4076 17:08 PM 15 Oct 09

We are out of sync!!

canarieslover 19:28 PM 15 Oct 09

Could it be because GANDALF <|:-)> is a Wizard? It's not the first instance of Phsycic Phenomena affecting his replies this week!!

Stuartli 21:30 PM 15 Oct 09

Do you mean the plastic tube type?

Most discount stores stock them for about a pound or so.

peter4076 09:43 AM 16 Oct 09

The item I want is the same height as the TV stand and fits at the back, it has holes in or cutouts for the hdmi/scart/ariel leads to pass through, so that you don't see wires everywhere.

BRYNIT 11:02 AM 16 Oct 09

Most systems to hide Cables tend to be wall mounted as per GANDALF <|:-)> link or are plastic to rap around the cable as suggested by Stuartli.

Due to differences in shelf hight/design and colour and the difficulty of securing anything to the glass shelf of TV stands I don't think you will find what you are looking for unless you build it yourself.

setecio 16:07 PM 16 Oct 09

Just point the cables out as 'modern art' to anyone who notices ... some people would pay alot of money these days for a mess like that !

Stuartli 18:42 PM 16 Oct 09

Will these be suitable?

click here

click here

click here (same as Dabs but includes p and p)

click here

peter4076 20:16 PM 16 Oct 09

Stuartli: Great, have ordered it from ebay................................Cheers one and all..........will tick

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…