BT Total Broadband Anywhere

Does anyone have an experience of BT Total Broadband Anywhere?
It looks interesting and at only £5 a month on top of Broadband option 3 and a free "handset/pocketPC" it looks to be a bargain but very little info available. How big is it? is the qwerty keyboard big enough for my fingers? How good is the display? Does it have a loudspeaker? the questions are endless!! Does anyone have one?

MCE2K5 04 Jun 08

Have a look at click here

Pine Man 17 Jun 08

It's surprising what you can get 'free' if you are prepared to pay for it;-)

accord 09 Aug 08

click here

I have just upgraded to BTBB Anywhere and chose the HTC620 mobile. The new home hub and phone are a doddle to install and the mobile easy to set up also. Just make sure you reboot the hub a couple of times after you install as I had problems accessing any site associated to BT/Yahoo. Also I had to reboot again yesterday as my download speeds were 3.5meg compared to my previous speed of 5.5meg. All OK now.

Rayle 11 Aug 08

Best place for answer is the BT forum click here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message