Blue screen of death.. if i uninstall dbpoweramp

theDarkness 12:49 27 Oct 08

my system when using dbpoweramp in xp reset whilst using its realtime mp3 encoding, which works straight from a music disc. Nice feature, and fast, but only worth a go if it doesnt mess up your system! Lol. I tried to uninstall poweramp, and after a manual restart, i was getting a blue screen of death before the log in screen. I am using xp, nothing has been installed recently, and the system has an anti virus, yet is not on the net. Could it be a major codec issue, at least with the system having problems with real time encoding to mp3? I know i did have previous mp3 codecs installed from other programs, but they would not remove when their programs were. I do not know how to remove codecs if they are related to dll files in the windows folder. i cannot see any other reason as to why my system will not let me encode to mp3 or let me uninstall dbpoweramp. Any ideas?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…