blackberry mobile any good?

polish 06 Dec 10

has anyone any experience of blackberrys good or bad my daughter is desperate for one the curve 3g is preferred.

Forum Editor 06 Dec 10

from Consumerwatch.

HXP 18 Dec 10

Blackberry is superb for email but is not really up there with the latest Android smartphones if you want a multi faceted device.

I have used a lot of phones, Blackberry, Windows Mobile , iPhone and I would go for Androis every time - ' it does it all ' - and most of the apps for free ....

polish 20 Dec 10

hxp thanks for response she and her friends want one of these must be a fashion thing are they reliable though she uses the internet and texts alot

HXP 20 Dec 10

I know many Blackberry users happy with their devices when used mainly for email.

It's a business device trying to catch up with the consumer market new generation smartphones.

Android is the way to go - HTC Desire preferably.

It really does do it all Blackberry a bit one dimensional.

I have latest Blackberry Storm - still prefer HTC Desire

polish 21 Dec 10

hxp thanks for response unfortunately only the blackberry will do teenagers no it all?!

ams4127 21 Dec 10

I've got a Blackberry curve 8250 and love it. For what I need it's brilliant, but as HXP says, it is really more suited for business use.

I certainly did not buy it as a fashion accessory. I must remember to tell that one to my mates tomorrow..."Hey lads, I really bought it because I'm fashionable" I might, or might not escape unscathed!!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message