Bell ringtone for Nokia 1112

howard64 17:19 26 Aug 08

I recently bought a nice basic mobile phone. Is it possible to somehow set up a normal bell ringtone for the Nokia 1112? It has many tunes as ringtone but I just want it to ring like a phone. Any suggestions gratefully received.

FatboySlim71 22:27 26 Aug 08

I have provided a link below to the instruction manual for this phone.

According to the manual, to change the ringtone you do the following:

Select Menu > Settings > Tone settings

click here

FatboySlim71 08:09 27 Aug 08

If you have got your question answered etc, can you post back a reply with what you did to solve it; its just it helps others who may be having the same problem as you and also tick resolved.
:-)

howard64 10:41 27 Aug 08

I am sorry but I have the manual and the one ringtone it does not have is a ring/ring bell type. Thanks FatboySlim71 but I do know about replying I just did not happen to be near the pc until now.

howard64 10:44 27 Aug 08

FatboySlim71 I have looked at the composer for making my own ring tone but have not a clue how to make a ring/ring sound.

FatboySlim71 13:05 27 Aug 08

If it doesn't have the bell type ringtone then unless you can download it from somewhere and transfer it to your phone or compose yourself then I'm afraid you will be without it.

Regarding the replying/marking resolved, I didn't know if your were a new member or not, so I didn't know if your would be aware, no offense meant :-)

I have had a quick google and came up with some sites that MAY have the type of ringtone you desire.

click here

howard64 19:07 27 Aug 08

thanks I will mark this as resolved and keep looking.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…