Automatically changing from NTSC to PAL on recordi

nickbrace 10:05 28 Feb 06

Hi,

I have been having a nightmare trying to find a DVD/HDD recorder that can record both NTSC and PAL - there are a few such as the Panasonics. However - I need one that will automatically change between NTSC and PAL........

An example being - if I go out and want to record at 6pm from Freeview/PAL and then 9pm from my satellite receiver/NTSC then I wouldnt obviously want to rush home at 8pm to change the settings from PAL to NTSC.......I would spend my life in the menu changing this all the time.

If anyone knows of any that will automatically change between the 2 then please let me know.....?

The other option is to buy an NTSC converter......something between the satellite receiver (NTSC) and HDD recorder that would change the signal from NTSC to PAL60 or whatever...........this I think would be expensive though!

Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…