Audio Mania MP3 Players

PJ111 23:09 24 Oct 06

I have found some cheap players, SD/MMC ones and inbuilt flash ones on click here but i dont seem to be able to find any reviews on the company, anyone know anything about them?
Thanks

sean-278262 00:03 25 Oct 06

They do look a bit dubious considering their entire stock range is 23 items and about 15 actual ranges.

click here is where I buy mine.

You could always ask them over the phone about the company. However there does seem to be a bit of a problem in that they offer some strangely low prices on their players, too low for my liking.

"This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 06 June, 2021."

Also the whois doesnt fit right with me either.

PJ111 17:54 09 Nov 06

I went ahead and placed an order with them, and despite being cheap, im very surprised!Got it next day and it works a dream. The player was £35 less than PC World!
Wouldl recommend to all

PJ111 17:58 09 Nov 06

I did consider advancedmp3players.co.uk, but found the same player on audio-mania.co.uk for £11 less (25%!). Thanks for the suggestion.

sean-278262 18:03 09 Nov 06

Glad to hear all went well. Personally I stick to AMP3 as they have always given me good service. However I would like to see other people who have used this company as I may try them for my next purchase.

Paul-1421440 17:42 16 Feb 10

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE - FAILED TO DISPATCH PRODUCT AS AGREED
Failed to provide agreed refund after two months. Hopeless customer service only accessible by email and they don't respond.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…