Audio format converter

tristar 02 Feb 08

Is there such a thing as a (freebie?) audio format converter?
I'm looking to convert mp3 files into mp4 format - if that's possible?

tristar

MCE2K5 03 Feb 08

Free Mp3 Wma Converter 1.6.3, click here

tristar 03 Feb 08

Thank you, I'll give it a try.

niuniu2012 30 Mar 10

With this <a href="click here">MP4 to MP3 Converter for Mac</a> software, you can extract your favorite songs or dialogues from a movie very easily and quickly. Input the movie, choose the output format as the audio format you need, click the start converting button, that's all you need to do!
Most music files that you have bought from iTunes, Napster, Yahoo! Music, MSN Music, etc. are DRM protected, that you can not freely copy them as many times as you want and enjoy them on your portable players, like iPod, Zune, Archos, Creative Zen, etc. So that you need this <a href="click here">Protected Music Converter</a> to convert protected music files to general songs.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message