Anyone here got an iPhone?

Si_L 14:11 PM 12 Nov 07

What do you think of it?

Forum Editor 23:53 PM 12 Nov 07

is deafening.

dannie520 11:55 AM 13 Nov 07

I like iphone 2. 8 Gb of phone memory click here - cool!:o Design is also worse admiring. But I heard that iPhone from original manufacturer is locked to AT&T. The price is $400. Some online stores offer unlocked Apple iPhone. But seems like these versions were unlocked non officially. This way of unlock may cause a serious damage to the phone. Here is the quote (Apple statement): "unauthorized iPhone unlocking programs available on the Internet cause irreparable damage to the iPhone's software which will likely result in the modified iPhone becoming permanently inoperable when a future Apple-supplied iPhone software update is installed."

Si_L 12:19 PM 13 Nov 07

Lack of iPhone sales?

Or lack of people in this new section of the forum?

Methinks a bit of both.

Jimmy14 15:46 PM 13 Nov 07

It's just sad that a lot of people are taken in by the publicity and hype of a phone that doesn't exactly have "revoultionary" features. PC ADVISOR gave my phone 3.5 out of 5 in their recent review and this is what is said in the verdict,

"The LG KU990 Viewty is just about the right side of small enough to be more phone than phone-cum-other gadgetry, but it doesn't have the visual wow that the iPhone has in abundance. That's a shame as, aside from the unintuitive text-correction for messaging, this is a pretty good phone. "

Why give the iPhone 4 out of 5 just because of looks. It has snail slow internet on the go because of no 3G, 2 megapixel camera that is awful quality and cannot take videos, no flash player which is to me important to the web and you have to pay for ringtones. I don't care about the copyright excuse they have. My phone has a full 3" touchscreen, 5.1 megapixel camera- the first mobile phone to have manual focus, recording ability of up to 120fps- first mobile phone to have this, 3G for speeds up to 3.6mbps and guess what? You can even send picture messages on my phone unlike the iPhone. I am actually fed up with the hype of the iPhone. I will agree it is a good phone but not the "revolutionary" device everyone is led to believe it is. When it comes down to features my phone wins hands down, that's why I got it instead of the iPhone.

paul€ 23:38 PM 13 Nov 07

from the far east and brought his mother a present.

It looks and feels just like the iPhone. It has very few of the features, will take any sim card and cost around £20. she's had it for around a month.

She loves it.

fafa 03:24 AM 25 Dec 07

i think it may be good,though there is no iphones in china.anyway,i don't have one^.what a pity it is!

jack regan 20:35 PM 03 Jan 08

Click the below link to qualify for a free IPod
click here

Si_L 11:26 AM 04 Jan 08

Sounds like a Matrix scheme there. Be careful as I doubt your allowed to post those.

sandeepsingh 18:16 PM 06 Feb 08

I first thought to buy one but than suspended the idea as reviews were not good about the same on many technotechie sites.

For best deal on memory cards, I recommend click here

From Sandeep, click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

HDR video: Everything you need to know

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know