Android contacts

mehim 18:04 PM 09 Sep 11
Answered

Any way to have the contacts read surname first? or is there an ap for it. Using Xperia Arc. Ta

Woolwell 15:40 PM 12 Sep 11

Open Contacts - then under more - display options - select sort surname first and display contacts by surname first (you have to expand the arrows to the right of each).

mehim 19:05 PM 12 Sep 11

Sorry Woolwell,

none of that pops up.

Contacts gives me a list of contacts, with 4 soft buttons, Phone,call log, contacts(highlighted) and favourites, the hard key gives accounts & synch and Status updates.

From googling others have asked this with no answer and I am hoping the wealth of knowledge on here may assist.

The only option has been to download a new contact app., unless you can advise further?

Thanks Bugle

Woolwell 19:17 PM 12 Sep 11

That works fine on my Gingerbread Samsung Galaxy S. I would have thought that you would have something similar. Is there anyway you can access 'more' which gives you display options?

Woolwell 19:22 PM 12 Sep 11

Which version of Android do you have? It should be available from 2.1 on.

Try this Display name

mehim 20:28 PM 12 Sep 11

Android 2.3.3. Even trying your link does not work. Must be a SonyEricsonn special!

There is no 'more' alas.

Thanks again Bugle

Woolwell 15:08 PM 15 Sep 11
Answer

Seems to be have been omitted by Sony Ericsonn.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch EA Gamescom 2015 Press Conference live: EA Gamescom live stream - watch EA talk Star…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Play the retro 8-bit dating naked adventure game by The Uprising Creative

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…