Adobe flash needed on Android phone

Debe 14 Apr 10

I have just got an Android phone ( HTC Desire ) & I wanted to try out BBC iplayer but it says I need Adobe flash player. How do I load that please ? Thank-you!

Noels 27 Apr 10

I would expect there to be a small box on the BBC web page which says something to the effect "Download from Here" which you just click on. However I have an Apple iPhone and Apple don't allow you to download Adobe Flash Player! you may of course find the same with your phone.
Hope this helps
Regards
Noels

Debe 27 Apr 10

Thanks Noels, I posted this a couple of weeks ago and have since discovered that only the 3 and vodaphone networks, work with BBCi player, so I have downloaded a non official app which allows me to watch it on my network! Thanks for your advice though :)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message