8 red lights show-up. what's their meaning

cherm 09:56 23 Nov 14

My LG G2 (4.4.2) failed after a faulty restore. I'm looking for a way to bring it back to life. At present, when I press power, all I get is an LG logo. When I press power for 15 seconds, the unit passes two rounds of black screen and LG logo, and then eight red light showup. Is there a meaning to these lights? What should I do to bring my unit back to normal operation?

mole1944 15:52 23 Nov 14

Two things to try (1) Remove the battery and then restart it (2) do a complete reset to factory settings.

cherm 09:54 24 Nov 14

Thanks, Mole1944. Is there a way to do a complete reset to factory settings through a pc? Since I can't reach the factory reset from within the cellphone, logicall, that's my only option.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:39 24 Nov 14

How to Hard Reset LG G2

Hardware factory reset

Take your phone and turn it off – just press power button and select “power off”.

Wait while your device is shutting down.

Press volume down button and power button together until the LG logo appears on the screen.

When the LG logo is displayed, let go of the power button, keep pressing the volume down key and then press the power button once more.

The factory reset menu will be displayed.

Press power button in order to agree and wait while the hard reset is being completed.

mole1944 09:00 27 Nov 14

Thanks Fruit Bat as usual you come up trumps.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017