3G mobile broadband

Aurelia 04 Apr 11

I've been having real problems with 3G mobile broadband. Great service in the middle of the night but speeds in the middle of London, at peak times regularly registering under 100kbps. Top speeds not as high as advertised, topping at 2,700 kbps at best really (High speed broadband at that). Anyone else having the same issues?

Aurelia 05 Apr 11

Sorry 3 mobile broadband.

Aurelia 05 Apr 11

They used to be really fast and in fact when I started work this morning, I had a speed of 3,500 which is great. I think demand has oustripped supply and their network capacity's maxed out. I'm trying to sort it out with them at the moment and will let you know how I go with the service over the next couple of weeks.

Aurelia 06 Apr 11

Dropped to an amazingly bad 86kbps last night though. Record low!

Coltch 06 Apr 11

I've always had hit and miss results from 3 mobile broadband anything from 10kbps to 2.8mbps.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message