zone alarm internet security suite - any users?

Grambo 13:12 02 Apr 07

Done lots of searching and reading here so i really want to pin this down.
I have stopped using Norton 2006 av as it seemed to slow down pc too much. Now I am recently using free AVG, plus Zone Alarm which i have always used. People here seem happy with that set up...most do anyway. As im prepared to pay foe security suite (on line banking etc) ZA does not seem to get much of a mention. It seems ok for 35 quid. Any experiences with paid for version?

Grambo 13:43 02 Apr 07

even cheaper

click here

RobCharles1981 20:04 02 Apr 07

I can get a cracked version of Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite online.

polish 22:25 02 Apr 07

i use zone alarm security suite and find it very good
and does not seem to slow down my pc

Wizards_Sleeve 22:25 02 Apr 07

I thought about getting the Paid "Pro" version. But after maybe 3-4 years of using the free versions of both ZA and AVG Av, and visiting some sites of dubious integrity ;) , I have never had a virus or successful attack on my PC, so for that reason I can't justify paying for something that works perfectly well for free.
However, when it updates itself, ZA, I do upgrade for the 2 weeks trial, which then scans for any spyware!!

2drewej 22:47 02 Apr 07

i got it yesterday and it seems to be doing its job very well.

The best thing about it is that i got it for FREE! click here

Grambo 23:13 02 Apr 07

Thanks for tip for free offer. Funnily enough i have just cancelled order with amazon. This was after reading reviews on amazon usa site. Pretty mixed reaction from about 50 reviewers, but enough to make me hold back buying it. Heard that zone pro with avg works well, but might just bite the bullet and try 2drewej free offer

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced