Zen Xtra - Views?

Pumas 22:38 28 Nov 04

I am looking to buy a HD MP3 player for up to £300.

I was looking at the 60GB Creative Zen Xtra but have heard rumours that it was unreliable.

Is it? Is there a better player of around this capacity?

Pumas 17:19 29 Nov 04

anyone?

mikef. 21:13 29 Nov 04

I've got the 20 GB one no problems at all and I wouldn't be without it,and I've had it since it first came out, on the whole it has very good reviews, out of 35 reviews at Amazon there are only 2 negative ones, by the way you can get it for £249 there.

I'd reccomend it.

tasslehoff burrfoot 23:03 29 Nov 04

I have (I think) a 40gb one (is that right? holds 10 000 MP3 or 16 000 WMA)

No problems with it. Brilliant bit of kit.

I have heard thought that IRiver make the best, so it may be worth looking at them, see if they do a 60gb one.

HTH

Tas

wjrt 11:37 30 Nov 04

for size alone take a look at Sony NWHD1 details of which can be found at Amazon

rickf 15:57 30 Nov 04

Have two creative zen mp3s. No probs at all and I thought support was good as well. Sound quality superb with proper headphones.The fact that the battery is removable must be a plus too.

Pumas 23:49 30 Nov 04

Thanks for the responses. Based on this I think I will go for the Zen.

Pumas

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…