Zen Support.

simonp1 16:03 09 Jul 03

In these times when technical support seems to receive a lot of criticism, well I have some praise to offer.

I have recommended Zen here to a few users because of their service and other areas, which I feel, are good. Today I have encountered the best ever customer service I can remember. This guy was so helpful and knowledgeable, offering further advice on other issues, which were not my original problem, but would benefit me greatly. He took time to explain everything in a language I could understand and what were the pros and cons of certain areas.
Then the best bit, he talked me through setting up outlook express. This might sound easy and simple for most, but with the issues I have, for me it was impossible.

Once again thank you Zen.

Djohn 17:20 09 Jul 03

Good to hear of the service from ZEN. It seems to come highly recommended, not only from this forum, but many other sources as well.

My exchange activated to-day, so I will be giving them a call tomorrow. j.

ABSOLUTLEY BLOOMING BRILLIANT!

Shout Over :-)

simonp1 07:52 10 Jul 03

you will have many happy hours with zen, hope you find it as good as myself and Pilch do.

ordep 07:59 10 Jul 03

I second that....or is it third.

Anyway, good eggs over at Zen, only had to call 'em once, got straight through to a human, and got friendly helpful advice.

Cant ask more than that.

endy 19:02 11 Jul 03

I'll add my support to Zen. When my exchange whent live BT (pre ordered from Zen) BT 'forgot' to connect my adsl, Zen contacted BT and sorted it.

All hail Zen!

akzah 20:41 11 Jul 03

Using Zen here too for the last Two weeks, great speeds and good price and early connection.

What else can you ask for? (maybe a 1mb home service)

Akbar

NICK ADSL UK 22:33 11 Jul 03

from me as well they have started using my slogan which i use on all my posts which is nice

ZEN/Broadband at it"s best

wee eddie 22:41 11 Jul 03

On the lighter side.

I knew they had motorcycles sorted. i did not know they had moved into PC's

simonp1 22:52 11 Jul 03

click here just for you

simonp1 00:45 12 Jul 03

click here this site allows you to compair against others.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…