Zen Micro 5gb or Novatech 20gb or something else?

noelski 09:24 01 Jan 05

Hi People, really need your help and thanks in advance for it.

I got £150 for christmas and I want to buy an MP3 player and have come down to a choice of two.

Zen Micro click here

or

Novatech click here

I am a real beginner with my music so 5gb may be enough for me.

Does anybody have one of these machines and what do you think of them, good and bad?

Or do people like using something else that is similar to the above.

Thank you again.

harps1h 09:39 01 Jan 05

bought my daughter a creative zen extra from amazon £169 all in

GibsonSt19 11:45 01 Jan 05

And 5gb, although it sounds minute compared to the other players out there, it will hold most peoples music collections.

I've recently purchased a 40gb iPod PHOTO and my entire music collection takes up just over 10gb, and I have a fair whack of music (all legit might I add!).

In the bad.good ol'e days, I could have filled approx 4 of these iPods with illegally downloaded music, but I've seen the error of my ways since, and now take pride in each CD I purchase.

The Zens come in some great colours too, but I think I'd have to go for Black or white.

rickf 14:44 01 Jan 05

Go for the Zen Extra as suggested. You won't regret it. Its a bit bigger and heavier but think of all that space.

peter4076 21:00 01 Jan 05

Npod is an excellent piece of kit same size as a deck of cards & sound quality top notch.

t.long 21:38 01 Jan 05

Also worth thinking about if you will be using online music services - napster et al - because certainly Napster is not conpatible with all MP3 players, the Creative Zen is though.

Napster compatable devices click here

TomJerry 16:23 02 Jan 05

S-Media GP2000 20GB MP3/WMA Player USB2 with FM Radio, Line In and SD/MMC Card Reader £117.44 click here

very userful features: FM when you bored with mp3, SD card reader can be used to copy of photo fro digial camera memory cards

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…