Zen broadband

karmgord 20:57 08 Aug 08

It's only when you get a problem that you realise the price premium you pay for Zen and their customer suport is more than worth the money,(see my helproom post
"BT broadband throttling"

tullie 21:31 08 Aug 08

Would if you post a link,i certainly wouldnt pay top price on the off chance i would need customer support,if thats what you mean.

shizzy 21:50 08 Aug 08

Agree about Zen. They even help when the fault lies with BT.

FatboySlim71 23:07 08 Aug 08

I was with Zen and found the service good but not fantastic. I had a problem with a big slowdown in my download speed to what I had been used to, basically Zen told me that the results are within the threshold of what BT say are acceptable and could not do anything about it, I explained to them that I was wanting it looked in to as I had always had good speeds with them but still no joy.

So in the end I changed ISP and went to f a s t . c o . u k, admittedly I had the same fault but Fast were right on the case, they told me to do tests, I then passed these on to Fast and in turn they passed them to BT, in the end up Fast got two BT engineers to come to my home on two separate occasions and they done some more tests (I couldn't understand why Zen couldn't have done this).

In the end up BT had tweaked/altered something (I can't remember the exact thing that was mentioned) but all I know now is that I don't experience the same problem that I had before Fast got on the case to BT.

Admittedly fast.co.uk are expensive but the level of service and customer service are FAR FAR better than any ISP I have been with IMO. Some of the other ISP's I have been with were dire of an evening but Fast are not one of them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…