ZEN ADSL

Sir Radfordin™ 13:00 06 Jun 03

Any opinions?

Searched the site and all seems to be ok which is a good start but just thought I'd ask to see if anything has change!

Its only for Internet access/sending emails/receiving emails so doesn't need to be anything fancy at all.

simonp1 13:50 06 Jun 03

I have been with them for 4 weeks and they are superb. 1 month contracts, no set up fee, free microfilters ( 2 ) and the price has just come down.

The speed is one of the best around and no problems with connection.

The support line if used is answered very quickly and are helpful.

You will not regret using zen. Im so happy with them, im having a business line installed and will be using Zen for the bb connection.

Djohn 17:27 06 Jun 03

I too have been reading up on ZEN, at the moment they are top of my shortlist of four providers.

The terms seem good and they appear to come top in all test from, click here j.

D-P-R 19:20 06 Jun 03

I,m with zen and am happy with them. Like simonp1 says you are only tied to a 1 month contract so you aren't stuck with them if for any reason you dont like them, but I'm sure you will

NICK ADSL UK 20:18 06 Jun 03

As above Sir Radfordin™
broadband,at it"s best

akzah 20:47 06 Jun 03

I am also intrested them with Elicpse, though I am not sure as I am gamer and don't want annoying restrictions.

ordep 16:07 07 Jun 03

Been with 'em 6 month's now, and would agree with simonp1. No probs at all.

akzah, I'm a gamer, and as I've said, no probs at all.

simonp1 12:39 08 Jun 03

Im a gamer to, always get a great ping, 48 on mohaa, 28 on 1952 and 35 on cs you cant gripe at that can you.

Sir Radfordin™ 11:30 16 Jun 03

An order has been placed with Zen so hopefully it will all go through without any problems.

Pilch.... 12:53 16 Jun 03

I use them, mainly because of static IP and the are faultless...

Customer Service is second to none, good speeds and excellent as they have no downloads...

Sir Radfordin™ 12:56 16 Jun 03

It looks that way, they've provided a link that you can monitor the progress of the order. It shows how long each stage has taken so far and how they expect things to go. If it all works I'll be very impressed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…