Zavvi Order Issue

Menzie 12:05 06 May 14

Something strange has happened to me at Zavvi; last night I ordered a PlayStation 3 along with a year of PlayStation Plus membership and everything went through just fine. I even got a confirmation e-mail to say that my order was being processed.

This morning I received an e-mail to a different e-mail address of mine saying my order has been cancelled. It had the items of my order last night, I opened up my browser and went to Zavvi directly but now find I cannot log in. I tried a password reset despite knowing my password and was sent an e-mail saying there is no account associated with my e-mail. I also tried it with the e-mail address I received the cancellation e-mail to with the same result.

I had to do a new user account to contact them as they don't appear to have any way of contacting them without an account. They also don't appear to have a phone number.

I want to find out more information on what happened and why my account has stopped working. I'll order my items from somewhere else but I don't want to be charged twice.

Any advice?

The Kestrel 15:41 06 May 14

You could try this number:

click here

Menzie 16:11 06 May 14

Thanks, I will give that a try.

Menzie 14:18 07 May 14

I received a response from Zavvi but it is a cut and paste job which quite frankly answers nothing.

The response is as follows:

One of our customer services advisors has reviewed your query and we are able to confirm the following:

I am sorry to let you know that we are currently unable to ship your order to you as the information provided has not met with our security requirements.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused at this time.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Zavvi.com Customer Service Team

This does not tell me why my account no longer works on their system. I'm quite worried in this case that my account has been highjacked since no accounts are associated with my emails now. The account has been open for over 4 years and I've used it earlier this year with my present address and credit card with no issues at all.

This is extremely shocking customer service, is there anyone in the company I can contact to get this resolved? TTF

In the years my account has been open I've bought games, consoles, clothing and electronics from them. Starting to wish I had paid the £20 extra for my items with Amazon now which shipped today just as expected. The fact that I simply cannot get in touch with a person easily has made me feel incredibly powerless and lost.

Menzie 14:21 07 May 14

I contacted the number given above and it is just a recording that tells you to log into your account and send a message before it automatically hangs up. I created a new account and contacted them telling them about my account and order issue. They responded with the message in my post prior to this one.

rdave13 14:26 07 May 14

If that doesn't work (tells you to contact via emial) then this might help, click here leads to, click here leads to , click here

Which Which

rdave13 14:28 07 May 14

Forget the two Whiches :( Didn't come out right.

rdave13 14:43 07 May 14

Another 'The Hut' contact number here. if the 01606 338 197 number doesn't work.

They do seem to be difficult to be contacted via the 'phone.

wiz-king 16:11 07 May 14

I would check my credit card statement. There may be a problem with an identity theft marker on it.

Menzie 18:15 07 May 14

I'll attempt giving them a call tomorrow, hopefully I will be able to get through to someone that can give me an answer or they can point me out to someone that does.

I've looked at my statement and so far nothing seems out of place. The balance debited reflects the amount from Amazon but I won't know until the system updates or I call the credit card company. I'll most likely do the latter tonight and make sure that Zavvi have indeed not charged me.

Menzie 18:55 07 May 14

Just got off the phone with my card company, only charge made is from Amazon so all looks well on the being charged front.

Now it's just a case of what happened to my account. That account has been active since 2009.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…