Yet more praise for Evesham..

Busy 15:59 21 Oct 03

I recently had a Smart warning come up on my Evesham PC-"Warning,drive in danger of imminenet failure back up now!" sort of thing.
Oh dear I thought-might as well buy a new hard drive,not too expensive,did so and swapped my data over.Afterwards thought,I wonder whether I should have just told Evesham and let an engineer come and swap the Hard drive.
Anyway sent them an email a couple of days ago,asking whether they would replace my hard drive and supposing that they would say 'hard luck mate,should have called us first'.Not a bit of it-asked me to send the duff one back and they will replace it.
I call that first class service-every issue Ive dealt with to do with Evesham has been handled with speed courtesy and fairness.If you have any doubts about who to buy from-make it Evesham.And no I dont work for them.

spuds 19:36 21 Oct 03

It is good to read about great customer service. I have stated on many occassions, that it can be done,if the manufacturer or dealer, have the customer at heart.

gold 47 20:34 21 Oct 03

I have two Evesham computers never let me down
what more can i say?

Evesham Support 10:37 22 Oct 03

We do strive to provide industry leading products and services and it is always nice to receive feedback illustrating that we are achieving our objectives.

We would encourage any members of the forum with Evesham equipment to contact us through our dedicated e-mail address, [email protected], should they have any queries.

Kind regards

Customer Support

Evesham Technology Ltd

Paltry 15:04 22 Oct 03

I have to agree. My last two PCs were from Evesham and overall their support has been first rate. One of them experienced a few teething problems (it was cutting edge at the time) but their engineers always attended within 48 hours and never balked at replacing components. I am ordering another PC from them later this week ~ what more can I say?

Busy 13:20 24 Oct 03

I make no apology for going on about Evesham-re story above on my original post, mailed duff hard drive on Tuesday,brand new hard drive arrived this morning-beat that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…