Yahoo disposable email addresses

cara 00:29 21 Apr 04

I have just registered on Ebay.

It seemed a good opportunity to make use of the facility provided by BT Yahoo to use a 'disposable' email address, which does include the ISP ie

The registration process did not let me use it so I had to resort to using an old Freeserve address rather than providing my credit card details.

Are Yahoo email addresses on a par with say Hotmail rather than Freeserve etc?

I think I am answering my own query here - but can anyone confirm if it is because the addresses are 'disposable' (even though they are ultimately linked to Bt.Com).

Thank you.

byfordr 06:24 21 Apr 04

Must admit not heard of BT Yahoo 'disposable' accounts, but easier enough to create yourself using yahoo.

I tend to use yahoo as a disposable email address for any subscription lists or anything I want to sign up to, keeping my main email account (a bit cleaner of poteintial spam) Funny enough was just setting one up for my uncle yesterday for just this purpose.

Probably the best bet is to create a account via here click here= (nice 6mb of storage!) Then use it for as long as you need to, simply creating a new one if the need arrises. To keep the spam down from the start don't sign up to any yahoo list, or offers.

GANDALF <|:-)> 07:17 21 Apr 04

Aren't Hotmail addresses 'disposable'?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…