XPlite new versionattention all98lite/Speedos fans

Newuser38 21:07 14 Jul 04

Just in case you have not had e-mail message from Australia www litepc.com version 1.3 of XP Lite is available options for 140 removable components from XP!

I'll send Flecc an e-mail in case he has not been computing but walking etc. He's going to have to ask for his copy of XP back from whoever had it.

Will now see if I have the courage to have a go.

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:10 14 Jul 04

Why pay $39 to remove components from a stable, quick system? Barking, raving bonkers if you ask me.

G

Newuser38 21:32 14 Jul 04

Hi Gandalf pleased you are still awake. Dont forget the 98lite addicted get a discount.

Still almost as much fun and cheaper than other activities.But as you would say chacun a son gout, n'est pas!

Newuser38 22:55 14 Jul 04

Newuser38 19:19 15 Jul 04

Bump for the late risers

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:41 15 Jul 04

98Lite had a slight reason...XPLite has no reason whatsoever unless you are mad into gaming but then you would be using a powerful computer. I have some doubts as to whether it will make a Word document open any quicker. Could someone enlighten me as to the point.

Personally a quick delete of some unused programmes and use of CCleaner and Regseeker will do much more good for £nothing.

This is an excellent example of making a programme that is of no use whatsoever.

G

powerless 20:06 15 Jul 04

and install it in the first place?

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…