XoftSpy

Technotiger 18:24 20 Nov 07

Hi All, just wondered if anybody had heard of XoftSpy, supposed to be a anti-everything program.
Was checking up on a possible virus on behalf of a friend, and when I put so-called virus name into Google it came up with this 'download me' type of program to clean my computer of nasties etc etc etc.
I have never heard of XoftSpy so am being a bit wary.

Cheers TT

Technotiger 18:50 20 Nov 07

Ah well - thanks anyway ...... I have done further research myself. So will close this now.

TT

ambra4 10:54 21 Nov 07

Technotiger

I use it all the time, I find that it pick up spyware and malware that other programs will not find, never had any problems with the program could not do without it, also installed it on the company computers

The latest version is XoftSpy SE 4.33

click here

birdface 12:22 21 Nov 07

Hi.Yes I used it for years but could not afford to renew it.But it is sadly missed.I would recommend it.A very good security program,and worth having.

jmortongoff 15:17 24 Nov 07

I have used it for two years now and would compare it to Ad-Aware (which is free in basic mode).

It appears to find more problems (such as data miners) and is probably worth the low subsciption.

Auto-updates are available online.

Technotiger 19:47 26 Nov 07

Hi, many thanks to you all for your imput, with apologies for not getting back to you sooner - have only just seen this, - so sorry - been doing things elsewhere.

Cheers ..... T.T.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…