xcase.co.uk

ribo 20:05 03 May 03

Can anyone give me any advice.
I have found this company through Google. Has anyone had any experience of the firm.
It's site is click here. and the firm is situated in Milton Keynes. Thanks.

Forum Editor 00:38 04 May 03

but their website is impressive. I like their frank and open approach.

The problem facing new or small PC suppliers is that few people have heard of them, and until they have a reasonably big customer base few people will hear of them. It goes round and round.

There are several things operating in this company's favour:-

1. They are in the UK.

2. They publish their address on the web site.

3. There's no phone number, but there is a fax number.

4. They'll let you collect a computer that you've ordered, if that's what you want to do.

5. There are pictures on the site, and they at least demonstrate that this is a company operating from proper premises - rather than from someone's garage.

You must obviously make your own judgement, and buy at your own risk, but all in all I get a favourable impression. I might be prepared to give them a try if I wanted a purpose-built machine.

leo49 10:13 04 May 03

This company has been recommended a couple of times in these columns in recent months as I bookmarked their site at the time - that was in relation to their incredible range of PC cases rather than fullblown systems though.

However,they're certainly on my shortlist along with Poweroid as the source of my new PC as I want the ability to select from more than the limited component options offered by the main players in the PC building market - and some of their PC cases are works of art.

Incidentally FE - both their Sales 01908 311313 and services 01908 311320 phone nos[along with Fax no]sit atop their homepage.]

Regards

ribo 15:07 04 May 03

Thank you very much for both your input. have noted what you both say and will go ahead. Thanks again J

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…