XBOX LIVE

Fillymouskwitz 21:07 08 Dec 03

I know, I know .... I speak of the evil X-Box. I do however own a PC, an Evesham to be exact, which is bloody ace !

Anyway, I have Broadband for my PC, which is squirreled away where the wife can't find me under the stairs.

My X-Box however lives in the front room. I only have one modem (or whatever the broadband version is called) which is linked to my PC. If I want to play X-Box onl ine with 'LIVE', do I need to buy another modem or do you think I can chop and change when neccesary. If I can't, any suggestions on where to purchase a new one ?

Ps _ im on BT broadband

regards

FM

Iceman1978 22:55 08 Dec 03

If you want to setup a wireless connection you would need a wireless broadband router & a wireless adapter for the xbox. Linksys have some products on ebuyer that look pretty good. If its wired you need a wired router. Most routers come with a network hub I think. Ive thought about the wireless option myself, but at the moment ill just stick to my long network cable.

Lead 00:34 09 Dec 03

There are a few ways to hook up your xbox. Try these sites:

click here

click here

Personally, I have a 4 port router and have three PCs and my xbox hooked up to share the same broadband (cable) connection.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…