wwwserver.co.uk - Experience anyone?

WaTcHiNg 19:29 26 Oct 04

I have a website hosted by wwwserver.co.uk but twice now in 2 months the site has been down.

Whilst this isn't a huge number, when my site is down so appears to be the whole of their infrastructure. So far I've tried:

wwwserver.co.uk - page not found
auldyn.net (registrant for wwwserver) - page not found
vibus.net (auldyn agent) - page not found

A ping of wwwserver.co.uk doesn't even return an IP address as their DNS server is also unavailable. Last time this happened it was down for a couple of hours and vibus eventually told me that their network was down.

wwwserver is web support only so I can't even get through to a human being!
Auldyn don't have a real helpdesk, vibus.net have a helpdesk 10-19:00 Mon-Fri

Has anyone used this company before for hosting and is this a regular 'feature' of their service?

If so, can anyone recommend a good reliable asp hosting service based in the UK for a reasonable price?

pj123 15:25 27 Oct 04

Don't know anything about wwwserver .co.uk but I have 9 domains hosted by click here

Reasonable yearly fees and available 24/7 for updating. Also has a normal telephone number and humans answer it. Normal 6 day week shop hours apply to telephone enquiries - so no Sundays, I'm afraid but other than that the support is good.

Urotsukidoji 17:12 27 Oct 04

try click here for info on ip addys etc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…