Would I be mad to buy this?

rickimalone 13:01 21 Jun 04

The guy has got a great feedback recored 1000+ and the spec's of this machine are great I think it will go for about £400, should I get it?click here

-Beb- 13:27 21 Jun 04

Seems alrite, I'd be careful with Dell PCs though as they do seem to use custom parts in their case which are extremely expensive to replace. Apart from that it's a good offer (remeber to add VAT)

Stuartli 13:51 21 Jun 04

No mention of a monitor - the 3.06MHz equipped 8300 I've come across in the reviews has an 18in TFT model.

Mister Splendid 20:31 21 Jun 04

Note that the sellers claimed full price of £900 includes keyboard, mouse and 17" tft monitor of which none are included. Price claims like that are in clear breach of eBay rules.

Mister Splendid 20:34 21 Jun 04

Sorry, the auction does include mouse and keyboard. That claimed full price does include the monitor though. I imagine Dell would charge you less than £600 for what you get, not £900!

rickimalone 23:46 21 Jun 04

Did'nt go it in the end after spoting the vat bit, just seemed a good deal at £350 with those specs for 2nd pc to play with, cheers to all, ricki

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…