Wot, no complaints.....:-)

Stuartli 13:54 31 Jan 03

Received the latest copy of PC Advisor in the post this morning and have been half expecting a flood of complaints in the forums, judging by recent months.

Does seem strange, even though February is a short month, to have received two issues within a period of 30 days.

The editorial staff must have been working night and day...:-)

Spook Tooth 14:19 31 Jan 03

"The editorial staff must have been working night and day...:-)"

Yeah, about three months ago, when they typed it!

oresome 14:48 31 Jan 03

I received my first copy through the post this morning.
I could complain that the postman woke me up struggling to get it through the letterbox if it makes you feel any better, but considering the conditions he was working in, he did a good job.

I don't think the postman or the thousands stranded on motorways overnight would describe it as 'Spring' though!

Andÿ 14:50 31 Jan 03

Why do people have a problem with the dates printed on the cover????????? It is purely a shelf life thing so they can stay on the shops shelves longer. If they are published with the date they hit the shops a day later they are "OLD" to people checking out the mags and the people who stock the shelves.

If you ignore the printed date then there is nothing to fret about ;o)

And as for two issues within a period of 30 days I wish there were 4 :o) LOL

Spook Tooth

I hardly think it's typed 'three months ago' but anyway when do you want it typed ??? after it hits the shops :o) LOL

oresome 15:14 31 Jan 03

I have a problem with any misleading statement. I'd prefer the date it hits the shelves to be shown.

anchor 15:18 31 Jan 03

I also received the "Spring", (April), copy this morning.

However, I am still awaiting the March copy, which has been promised, but has yet to arrive.

Andÿ 15:21 31 Jan 03

Think of it as a 'Best Before' date rather than a misleading statement, I don't think they are trying to make you think your calendar is slow :o)))

Andÿ 15:23 31 Jan 03

I'd say yes :o)

Peverelli 15:31 31 Jan 03

Lucky you! It hasn't made the long journey to the South West ... yet. I suppose I'll have to wait until February. :-(

Wes Tam ;-) 16:27 31 Jan 03

Andÿ if I buy the April copy in April then the information contained in it will be something like 5 months out of date - a long time in the IT world.

TOPCAT® 17:37 31 Jan 03

Got mine this morning here in Cornwall! TC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…