World of Computers

Paul-277137 12:51 21 Mar 05

I've been looking at this company's budget pcs. (click here) Does anyone have any experience of the company. They seem too cheap to be true

TomJerry 14:00 21 Mar 05

do not know the company

price is similar to other on-line sellers

some nice barebone models

TOPCAT® 14:39 21 Mar 05

other than by email, which can have its own problems. There are three companies called World of Computers - two are based in Scotland - but this is the one, I think, you would be dealing with. They have been in business since 1994. TC.

click here

picklsey 18:06 21 Mar 05

been dealing with this company for years they are based in glasgow although i have not had any problems with them you will if you don,t keep your reciept oh and no one likes to answer there phone.this is there new web site they are branching out.i go to there shop and they do have some great deals in store.i will be waching how they go.

spuds 10:26 22 Mar 05

Their website seems to answer most things click here click here

Colin 12:32 22 Mar 05

Am I too cynical, or are these "has anyone used sush & such computer company" e-mails just a ruse by the company itself to get some publicity?

Paul-277137 15:40 23 Mar 05

I assure you I have nothing to do with the company whatsoever. I'm on a tight budget and don't want to end up dealing with some of the rogues that appear in this business. This is the next best thing to the word-of mouth of friend's and colleagues.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…