A word of Thanks to Printerland and Xerox

ajm 01:02 11 Aug 09

A few days ago, I decided to invest in a colour laser printer, and decided between a Samsung CLX-310 or the Xerox Phaser 6130N. Decided to get the Xerox Phaser 6130N from click here as there was an offer for a free CYM toners and free delivery. Total value £145.00 inc VAT. Placed the order on 06-08-2009 around noon time.
Next day before noon City Link delivered the printer. On Saturday evening decided to install the printer throguh the network and it took me approx 15 minutes from openinb the box to getting it working. Works brilliant and the output is great, even on plain paper.

Filled out the claim form and emailed to Xerox with proof of purchased,etc. Within a few hours received a reply that the toners are out of stock, however they will ship them once new stock comes.

Thank you Printerland and Xerox.

P.S. The following day, I recommeded a client to buy a Brother 4040CN printer from Printerland as they had a £100.00 discount offer and will be used in a small business.

anchor 14:30 13 Aug 09

Its good to hear of good service these days.

Bravo Printerland.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…