A word of praise for cameras2u

Rual 22:49 24 Aug 03

Anybody thinking of buying a digital camera should try click here've just purchased a Samsung Digimax V4 from them and the service has been great.Prior to purchase,I rang their helpdesk to question them about the camera, delivery, returns policy , how to get the camera repaired should it go wrong and anything else I could think of at the time. Not only did I get to speak to somebody without going through a dozen menus, but they were quite happy to listen and offer very good advice.I ordered the camera from their website at 10 pm on the Wednesday and it arrived delivery free on the Friday as promised, at 9.45 am.I rang them the following week for further advice about the camera operation and again they could not have been more helpful. I recommended them to my brother-in-law, who eventually purchased a camera from them, again with the same great level of service.As far as I am concerned this company ranks alongside Crucial.

I should also say what a great camera the Digimax V4 is.Built like a tank, 4 meg resolution,auto,semi auto and manual operations, 3 times optical zoom,uses most types of batteries and takes great photographs.Also has a movie mode mode and voice recording mode.Comes with a 2 year warranty, 32mb SD card and a free case. All for £264 . Samsung also offer a free 64mb card to anybody purchasing this camera before the end of August.

Rual 22:55 24 Aug 03

Should read click here I've

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…