Wonderful response from Logitech

Kegger 15:05 03 Feb 03

I was wondering if others have had any dealings with Customer services at Logitech. I have found them to be very good on technical issues but they have really excelled a couple of weeks back. We had a break in & robbery at one of my sites, the PC, TFT Monitor and control box for the wireless keyboard and mouse where stolen. However the keyboard and mouse where left behind, i contacted the Logitech customer services and explained what had happened and they sent out a FREE new control box, and even covered postage costs, even though i expected to pay for the replacement box. A BIG well done!!

Djohn 15:37 03 Feb 03

Excellent service.

ArthurFowler 17:00 03 Feb 03

I also have had excellent service from them. My joystick wore out prematurely. They asked me to chop off the connector and send it to them, but before I had time to do it, a replacement arrived in the post.

Arthur

spuds 18:58 03 Feb 03

I have stated many times on the PCA forum about some companies who give great customer service without the need of refusal.Why cannot all other manufacturers learn something from the likes of Logitech.

Patr100 20:54 03 Feb 03

They were very helpful a few years with a scanner I had at work.Glad to see they still are.

anchor 09:39 05 Feb 03

I agree.

Logitech is one of the best for support, and also relying to e-mails, (unlike so many others).

« Ravin » 09:58 05 Feb 03

you're right, i think they're one of the few ppl who take e mails seriously. and very courteous and helpfull

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…