Wonderful GNR display aftercare service

terryf 00:05 22 Jun 06

I have a gnr LCD display model TS900H, early yesterday morning I heard popping sounds like bursting balloons coming from the switched off display that I bought in April 2005. Rang their aftercare service, described the problem and without a quibble, a new display arrived by courier today on a swap basis. The GNR displays have a 3 year warranty.

spuds 09:55 22 Jun 06

And there was me, wondering what had happened to GNR. About two/three years ago, most dealers like Ebuyer were promoting this product at very good prices, then all of a sudden the name seem lose interest.

Goe's to prove, there's still very good service out there, more so it would seem, with monitor manufacturers and their next day swap-outs.

rodriguez 11:45 22 Jun 06

I've had a GNR CRT monitor for years and the picture's still as sharp as it was when I bought it. That's why I haven't changed to LCD yet ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…