Wireless speakers suitable for bathroom

nuffsaid 10:28 07 Mar 09

Can anyone recommend wireless speakers that would be PC connectable and suitable for the bathroom?

bremner 11:36 07 Mar 09

Is this what you want click here

nuffsaid 12:30 07 Mar 09

Thanks bremner. I'm wondering whether'splashproff' will cover any damage from bathroom steam.

carver 14:05 07 Mar 09

Here click here

or here click here even cheaper

Don't forget that the wiring must be done by a trained electrician other wise you could end up a bright spark.

Forum Editor 17:31 07 Mar 09

at this:

click here

Speaker heaven.

ICF 08:30 08 Mar 09
  carver 08:50 08 Mar 09

I like that link you provided and some of those speakers looked just brilliant, until I saw the price click here

carver 08:52 08 Mar 09

Sory wrong link click here

Forum Editor 11:06 08 Mar 09

The speakers in your link are very special - they're designed to be plastered over, so when they're mounted in a wall or a ceiling they're completely invisible.

I posted my link because the company has an excellent range of waterproof speakers, some of which are specifically designed for bathroom use.

nuffsaid 06:17 11 Mar 09

Thanks for the advice and the links. I am sure that I will be able to find something sutible in one of them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…