wireless routers

Razier 00:05 18 Mar 06

hi!! i am plannin to buy a wireless router but i have no idea which brand should i choose XD... just wondering if you guys know any good
reliable wireless router?

freaky 14:59 18 Mar 06

Just bought a Belkin Wireless Router - can't comment as I have not yet installed it, but they do have a good reputation.

Suggest you post this subject in Networking.

ade.h 15:28 18 Mar 06

Better to keep it here now that you've posted it here, and it is more of a consumer-related query anyway.

click here and read my comments to what is basically the same question.

Harpur 08:18 19 Mar 06

i bought a belkin modem router. it is easy to setup and runs without a hitch, with no line drops on my daughters pc upstairs. signal strength has all to do with what may obstruct it

i've no idea 23:26 19 Mar 06

I bought linksys.

Excellent support from helpdesk (Cisco)

jarani 23:48 19 Mar 06

no experience of linksys but Cisco provide a good support - jarbie

Bodice 16:59 20 Mar 06

Ive had a Belkin Router for over a year now and its been trouble free (touch wood),
I would highly recommed it

Djohn 02:24 21 Mar 06

Just bought a new Speedtouch 585i wireless router, its a new model and I've had it running for a week now without the slightest problem. Recommended by my ISP, in fact I bought it from them £58 all in with VAT and P/P plus full support from my ISP.

Excellent router, tried a netgear and belkin last year but kept both for less than a fortnight as they either kept locking up or dropping the connection. Well pleased with this 585i

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac