wireless routers

Razier 00:05 18 Mar 06

hi!! i am plannin to buy a wireless router but i have no idea which brand should i choose XD... just wondering if you guys know any good
reliable wireless router?

freaky 14:59 18 Mar 06

Just bought a Belkin Wireless Router - can't comment as I have not yet installed it, but they do have a good reputation.

Suggest you post this subject in Networking.

ade.h 15:28 18 Mar 06

Better to keep it here now that you've posted it here, and it is more of a consumer-related query anyway.

click here and read my comments to what is basically the same question.

Harpur 08:18 19 Mar 06

i bought a belkin modem router. it is easy to setup and runs without a hitch, with no line drops on my daughters pc upstairs. signal strength has all to do with what may obstruct it

i've no idea 23:26 19 Mar 06

I bought linksys.

Excellent support from helpdesk (Cisco)

jarani 23:48 19 Mar 06

no experience of linksys but Cisco provide a good support - jarbie

Bodice 16:59 20 Mar 06

Ive had a Belkin Router for over a year now and its been trouble free (touch wood),
I would highly recommed it

Djohn 02:24 21 Mar 06

Just bought a new Speedtouch 585i wireless router, its a new model and I've had it running for a week now without the slightest problem. Recommended by my ISP, in fact I bought it from them £58 all in with VAT and P/P plus full support from my ISP.

Excellent router, tried a netgear and belkin last year but kept both for less than a fortnight as they either kept locking up or dropping the connection. Well pleased with this 585i

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…