Wireless Keyboards

Ashrein 22:49 11 Nov 03

Has anyone any thoughts or experiences of wireless keyboards and mouse,the only thread I can find on this subject was July 2002 and I think things may have improved since then.

Djohn 23:02 11 Nov 03

In the search box at the top of the page, do the following. In the first box type the word,

Wireless

In the midle box, change to,

AND

In the third box type,

Keyboard

Put a "dot" in the "all discusion circle" and it will bring up several threads for you, then do the same again but for the helproom. j.

Ashrein 23:21 11 Nov 03

Djohn,done this but no threads except for July 2002

Djohn 23:30 11 Nov 03

Ok, I'll do the same, see if they come up again. j.

Djohn 23:36 11 Nov 03

click here click here click here click here click here click here Just a few to be going on with, but there are plenty more if you need them ;o)

Macbill 23:40 11 Nov 03

I've recently bought a Belkin wireless keyboard and mouse, and I am enjoying the freedom. Make sure you have a couple of sets of rechargable batteries though.

DieSse 00:29 12 Nov 03

I supply quite a few Genius Wireless Keyboard/Optical Mouse sets. The model that has a recharger built into the wireless pickup is the nicest. It charges the batteries from the USB port - so no extra wires or fiddling about.

You get three sets of batteries, one for the mouse, one for the keyboard, and one that can be kept charged in the charger.

Stuartli 09:11 12 Nov 03

Many wireless keyboard and mouse combinations are rebadged products, so look out for the similarity in design from different brand names and work on price and value.

My Typhoon Navigation wireless keyboard and mouse was snapped up at Lidl for £19.99 - the same products under the Trust brand name were £39.99 at Staples.

Lidl was also selling a cordless mouse at the time (clearly from the same manufacturer) at just £9.99, although similar Samsung models are around the same price or less now.

Stuartli 09:20 12 Nov 03

this subject, many rebranded keyboard and mouse products come from A4Tech, a Taiwan based company with a factory in China - they are of excellent quality.

See if you recognise your mouse here:

click here

and keyboard and mouse here:

click here

Incidentally Microsoft provides a wide mouse range but I don't recall it building a factory to manufacture them....:-)

Stuartli 09:22 12 Nov 03

My Typhoon (and Trust) version from A4Tech is:

click here

GroupFC 09:43 12 Nov 03

^

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…