Wireless keyboard and mouse

hugh144 16:51 21 Nov 09

Hi

I'm in the process of refurbishing the home / offce and looking to replace my wired keyboard and mouse with wireless.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks

mr simon 21:01 21 Nov 09

click here

The mouse on this is better than the keyboard, the keyboards keys are a little too sunken in for my liking but if it sounds good, for the money its an excellent combo.

jaraba 12:27 23 Nov 09

Dont know about keyboards but got a small wireless mouse from argos which is ok.
Item No. 675/6190
Only £6.89
I believe Tescos also do a similar one.

The Kestrel 15:28 23 Nov 09

I have had this Logitech laser keyboard and mouse for over a year now click here and have been very pleased with it. I use it virtually every day for several hours and have never changed the batteries in the keyboard and perhaps only four times in the mouse, which does a lot more work than the keyboard in my case.

jaraba 20:55 23 Nov 09

click here
If you have a store near you the above is on sale this Thurs

AlanHo 21:08 23 Nov 09

I have a wired keyboard and a logitech wireless mouse which work fine. I do not see the point of having a wireless keyboard for desktop use because it is a static item, the mouse is another story.

However - if I try and restore my computer from a backup using an Acronis emergency CD - the wireless mouse is not recognised and I have to plug in a conventional wired mouse to continue.

Moral - if you have a wirelss keyboard and mouse and use Acronis or similar disk image backup software - keep wired items as back-ups.

Technotiger 21:13 23 Nov 09

Hi, I use a wired keyboard and a wireless mouse - also regularly backup using Acronis - never had any problems!

AL47 21:32 23 Nov 09

i have the very nice bluetooth microsoft entertainment 7000 keyboard and bluetooth microsoft wireless 8000 mouseclick here

very nice item, keyboard lasts months [havent changed batterys yet] mouse is rechargeable, both sit on a sliding tray/draw under my monitors

hugh144 22:37 23 Nov 09

Thanks to all - there's certainly plenty of choice! Will ponder the replies and then decide which one to go for.

AlanHo 22:42 23 Nov 09

Quote....Hi, I use a wired keyboard and a wireless mouse - also regularly backup using Acronis - never had any problems!...unquote

That is the point I was making - it is my wireless mouse that is not recognised.

ened 07:07 24 Nov 09

I would recommend anything from Logitech.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…