Windows XP

h1ggy 01:23 13 Feb 04

I noticed in a magazine - i think pc advisor but not sure - there was a program that changes your complete desktop look, i think it was a complete seperate interface run with xp but it overrides the XP desktop, cant for the love of me remeber what the hell it was called - any help?

cheers

higgy

soy 01:40 13 Feb 04

Style XP click here

windowblinds click here

hugh-265156 02:00 13 Feb 04

stylexp from above and click here work well together.

h1ggy 05:06 13 Feb 04

Checked thos but no cigar.

I remeber it wasn't anything theme related, it added a new tool bar new clock loock location ect. if that helps any more. if i can find the magazine i saw it in i'll let you all know but suggestions of what it could be would be greatly appreciates.

Follow huggyg71's link to windowblinds and backtrack to the stardock hompepage, between windowblinds, desktopX, object desktop etc you will find that their software will do everything you want. be aware that there are many alternatives some of them free, visit blizzle, deskmod or wincustomize and find lots of links to get a feel of 'the scene' .

P.S if you want a skinnable clock click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…