windows tablet with 2x USB ports

RobertBelcher 18:08 06 May 15

Does anybody know a windows tablet with 2 usb ports or with a seperate charger jack. Basically I want to run a usb dongle for long periods and also be able to charge it at the same time and ofcourse pretty much every tablet charges through the usb.. Must be windows and be under £200, 7-10 inch is fine. Rob

wee eddie 18:41 06 May 15

While I can't comment on a possible Windows Tablet, I can make a suggestion that might solve the USB problem.

Buy a Powered USB Hub

AroundAgain 19:05 06 May 15

I've now got the Linx 10.

• Has approx (max) 20Gb free of 32Gb, after OS installed
  • Runs Windows 8.1 with Bing
  • Has micro-usb slot with converter included in box
  • Charged via dedicated port
  • Takes microSD card
  • Has MS Office 365 (free) for 1 yr as part of the purchase
  • quad-core
  • 2Gb RAM

I like it. It's quite 'snappy' just now although I've not downloaded much. I have downloaded Photoshop Elements 11, loading most onto microSD so as to limit how much is on C Drive. Runs OK although some of the more complicated rendering is slow, of course.

£159.99 in our 'favourite' local PC shop and is lowest price I found, on quick search.

I find it quick to boot up, maintains battery well when sleeping, easy to wake from sleep. Can use mobile to tether, if mobile supplier allows), if necessary

That's my suggestions ;)

chub_tor 19:09 06 May 15

Probably out of your price range but you could consider Microsoft Surface 3 It has a full size USB3 port as well as a micro USB for charging according to the spec.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…