Windows Replacement Disk

RussB78 09:34 AM 13 Jan 12
Answered

Hello All

My Windows Disk is very badly scratched and completely un useable, does anyone know where I could download the Retail Version to replace it..

Many Thanks

Russell

RussB78 09:38 AM 13 Jan 12

I should have said that my windows 7 was the full retail version.

RussB78 11:50 AM 13 Jan 12
Answer

It`s OK I will buy another full version of windows 7. I thought there was a place to legally download a replacement for unuseable registered damaged installation disks, I guess I was wrong.

Terry Brown 14:19 PM 13 Jan 12

http://www.heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/14-windows-7-direct-download-links

Provided you have the licence and download the correct version, this site should do the job.

(Official Microsoft site)

Terry

Terry Brown 14:21 PM 13 Jan 12

RussB78

We do not all live at our computers all the time- we have a life to lead.

If you want an answer- you must allow at least a few days for a response.

Terry

RussB78 15:51 PM 13 Jan 12

Terry Brown

Im really sorry you took offence at me deciding to go for the full version of windows 7 again, it really wasnt intended to upset anyone, Im not like that, that really isnt my style, and I don`t sit at my computer all day, I do have a much better life to live.

I had been given a disk with that download on it and it installed a badly cut down version of windows 7 leaving me in a far worse position than I had been before.

By the way, I only use my computer for around an hour each day, so how many users on here can honestly say that.

Best Regars]ds

Russell

RussB78 15:51 PM 13 Jan 12

Terry Brown

Im really sorry you took offence at me deciding to go for the full version of windows 7 again, it really wasnt intended to upset anyone, Im not like that, that really isnt my style, and I don`t sit at my computer all day, I do have a much better life to live.

I had been given a disk with that download on it and it installed a badly cut down version of windows 7 leaving me in a far worse position than I had been before.

By the way, I only use my computer for around an hour each day, so how many users on here can honestly say that.

Best Regars]ds

Russell

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Moto G 2015 confirmed: Motorola Moto G UK release date, price and specification details - New…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries lined up for dConstruct

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay