Win XP Professional 64 bit, where?

rickf 09 Nov 12

I am searching for a reasonably priced XP Professional 64 bit but have come up against very little choice. Ones on ebay are mainly 32 bits and 64 bit ones are VERY expensive. I can't believe the price people are asking. Any ideas or if you have one that you don't want/neeed any more I am willing to pay a reasonable price. Thanks

Nontek 09 Nov 12
  rickf 09 Nov 12

thanks but that is only for win 7. Looking for xp professional 64 bit

RobCharles1981 09 Nov 12

I got mine from Bit Torrent what's the point of buying the software where you can look in the right places! :o)

Nontek 09 Nov 12
  rdave13 10 Nov 12

Best deal I've seen so far, ebay.

rdave13 10 Nov 12

Any luck?

rickf 11 Nov 12

Thanks rdave for the link. Thinking about it as I don't like buying from the US. Often subject to VAT when it arrives and difficulties can be difficult to resolve. Think I might wait a bit for one to come along in the UK.

rdave13 11 Nov 12
  rdave13 11 Nov 12

Last link failed and I seem to be invisible :(

RobCharles1981 11 Nov 12

I got mine from Bit Torrent what's the point of buying the software where you can look in the right places! :o)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Wacom Cintiq 27QHD review

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message