Will the video card fit

cbradley857 22:43 16 Nov 07

ok, so i have a Targa Now 2600 and i want to get a SAPPHIRE ATI Radeon X1550 AGP 512MB from click here . what i would like to know is will the card fit in the computer (i know it has the right port, but Physically)? click here to find the specs

Totally-braindead 00:02 17 Nov 07

I had a read of the manual and you have a Radeon 7000 AGP graphics card, looking at the picture of the case etc it looks to be a normal size case so the answer is yes the X1550 should fit no problem.
I would to be safe check the power supply is up to it, the X1550 needs a 420 watt power supply or above. If you look inside you case at the power supply there will be a label on it saying wattage. If its below 420 watts you might have to replace it as well. If its a 400 watt you might get away with it but it would be struggling and I personally would not chance it in case it blew and damaged the PC.

You'll have to look and see what it is.

cbradley857 00:07 18 Nov 07

sorry you must be looking at the wrong model - my comp has Unichrome Pro IGP graphics

cbradley857 00:13 18 Nov 07

is there a problem with getting a psu that is too high, or will the usage be controled by the mobo?

cbradley857 00:22 18 Nov 07

also, isnt there a site somewhere where i can work out what wattage ill need?

if soo, can you post a link

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…