Why can't I tick the box to let people know

Pappyon 15:21 06 Mar 03

Why is it that when I try and tick a thread I have started to show that I am satisfied that my query has been resolved, nothing happens. I have to repeat the action three or four times over the course of a couple of days.

This gives the impression that I have buggered off and don't care whether responders know that my question has been resolved to my satisfaction or otherwise.

I normally report back to thank people for assistance, but I don't think that is enough.

€dstow 15:30 06 Mar 03

Remember you have to tick and click on the resolved box, not the post response and you cannot tick resolved and post a message with the same click.

€d

Pappyon 15:43 06 Mar 03

£dstow.
I do click on the resolved box after ticking the small square box and when I check back later the tick has not been applied, and I have to keep coming back time after time.

With respect I don't click on "post response"
I am not talking about posting a message to the forum. I mean when I want to let everybody who has resoonded to my post or posts that my problem has been resolved to my satisfaction.

bruno 14:38 07 Mar 03

I thought the same thing had happened to me and then I realised I was getting a cached page back,not a new one,until I reloaded page.

leo49 15:08 07 Mar 03

As you've just done it successfully in the Helproom,

click here

you can do it again on this thread.

Pappyon 16:12 07 Mar 03

The same thing must be happening to me as to bruno. I realise now if I shut the PC Advisor web page down and come back later, the ticks that I have added are indeed there. I have been practicing in the "View my Posts" after seeing bruno's post.

No wonder I tell people here that I'm thick!!

Andsome 09:20 09 Mar 03

As soon as you have ticked with the green ticky thing and clicked resolved, once you are back to the main page just click 'REFRESH', and lo and behold problem solved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…