Who's your worst courier?

bapiow 10:55 20 Nov 06

My worst courier.

I try to ovoid companies that use City Link , had several items delivered by them damaged, and they have also tried to deliver to the wrong address, which was clearly addressed to me.
Tracking seems to be waste of time, perhaps it's because I live on the Isle of Wight!!
Is it just me that have problems with S/Link

spuds 13:19 20 Nov 06

Not sure on this one, but it could be you and your location. I have regular monthly deliveries by most of the major courier services, including CityLink. Most of the drivers know me, and I know them, and this could possibly provide mutual satisfaction.Times of delivery are usually within certain time slots, depending on courier's, and again this seems to work very well for both the courier's and myself.

I agree that tracking can be a problem, but this is usually down to human error (someone not keying-in the correct information). One particular incident recently. Did a 'track' check, nothing showing on the screen, so not sure where goods were. Courier driver at door with parcel's (at about same time). Did an immediate 'track' check after checking parcel's, and items shown as delivered and signed for.

My bottom of the list courier last year was TNT, who seemed to delivery the most damaged cartons. Contents were usually OK, but on the odd occasion that I found damaged goods, I found the suppliers usually arranged prompt replacements, usually next day.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…